You are not a member of this wiki.
AC: Let's Go To The Wiki
Pages and Files
is considered "perfect" when it has the game's required number of
spread evenly throughout. You can check the status of your town at the
Steps to make a perfect
1. Use a shovel* or patterns to make acres by 16x16 shovel spaces (16 down, 16 across)
2. Have between 12 and 15
and 6 to 10
per acre in your town.
3. Try to get rid of all the
in your town.
4. Don't leave any items lying around.
are excluded from this.
*Note that holes made by the shovel will disappear when you save. If you want to keep a grid up for the 15 days it takes to get the Golden Can, members of your town want one you keep a perfect town until they all have one.)
Pelly or Phyllis will hand you the golden watering can.
In order to have a perfect town, 8 out of 25 acres must be "perfect," and the rest must be "decent." Here is a guide on how to make perfect and decent acres.
"Sweeeeet" ("Perfect") acre results:
0 trees and 27 or more flowers
1 tree and 25 or more flowers
2 trees and 23 or more flowers
3 trees and 21 or more flowers
4 trees and 19 or more flowers
5 trees and 17 or more flowers
6 trees and 15 or more flowers
7 trees and 13 or more flowers
8 trees and 11 or more flowers
9 trees and 9 or more flowers
10 trees and 7 or more flowers
11 trees and 5 or more flowers
12 trees and 3 or more flowers
13 trees and 3 or more flowers
14 trees and 3 or more flowers
15 trees and 3 or more flowers
16 trees and 5 or more flowers
17 trees and 7 or more flowers
"Fantastic" ("Decent") acre results:
0 trees and 21 or more flowers
1 tree and 19 or more flowers
2 trees and 17 or more flowers
3 trees and 15 or more flowers
4 trees and 13 or more flowers
5 trees and 11 or more flowers
6 trees and 9 or more flowers
7 trees and 7 or more flowers
8 trees and 5 or more flowers
9 trees and 3 or more flowers
10 trees and 0 or more flowers
11 trees and 0 or more flowers
12 trees and 0 or more flowers
13 trees and 0 or more flowers
14 trees and 0 or more flowers
15 trees and 0 or more flowers
16 trees and 0 or more flowers
17 trees and 0 or more flowers
18 trees and 3 or more flowers
19 trees and 5 or more flowers
20 trees and 7 or more flowers
Messages that you can receive about your town:
"This place is the pits! Everything that can go wrong has gone wrong!
There's not a single thing I like in this town!"
"I'm not sure what good it will do to write this, but...
Could you try and be a bit more thoughtful about your town? Because at this
"Hmm... it's not a passing grade, but it's not a failing grade either.
I'd give it a D plus. Maybe a C minus on a good day."
"This town is fantastic! But even so, it still seems to be missing something"
"Fantastic! [Town Name] is in great shape right now! Yep, it's pretty sweeeeet!"
Pelly and Phyllis Comments:
Pelly and Phyllis will add their own comment, hinting at what should be done in order to improve your town rating(In brackets is the simple version of what you need to do):
1) Hmm... You know, I think the problem is there are those gross flowers that
keep showing up. You really have to work daily to prevent eyesores like
that from sprouting. [Get rid of Rafflesia]
2) Hmm... I guess my hunch was right. All those weeds around town are really
stirring everyone up. [Pick weeds]
3) Hmm... It sounds to me like the problem is all the garbage lying around.
[Get rid of trash]
4) Hmm... It sounds like the problem is that there's too much stuff on the
ground. [Pick up items]
5) Hmm... Yes, it seems this problem might be a result of having too many trees
in some areas. [Remove trees (or add flowers) in one or more acres]
6) Hmm... Maybe people are sending in these comments because there's not enough
greenery in some areas. [Add trees (and/or flowers) in one or more acres]
7) Everyone's got to work together so we can make [town name] shine. Make sure
to do your part. [Plant flowers in one or more acres]
8) I feel like the luckiest pelican in the world to be able to work in a
wonderful town like [town name]. [Keep rating to get Golden
9) (After receiving golden watering can) Here's hoping [town name] stays a great place to live for years to come.
1) There must be a flower that smells terrible somewhere in town. Well, if
that's the problem, maybe they should just stop planting them! (Come on,
genius!) [Get rid of Rafflesia]
2) It must be because of the weed problem in town... (Talk about disgusting!)
3) It's because there's so much garbage cluttering up the town! (Ugh, how
[Get rid of trash]
4) I guess there's just too much stuff lying around town.
[Pick up items]
5) Maybe it's because of all the trees around town... (What am I, a scientist?)
[Remove trees (or add flowers) in one or more acres]
6) Problem is, some areas just don't have enough trees. TREES! I said TREES!
(Try listening for once!) [Add trees (and/or flowers) in one or more acres]
7) I don't know about you, but I'd sure rather live in a nice place than a bad
place. [Plant flowers in one or more acres]
8) Well, isn't living here better than you expected? (...Or maybe not.)
[Keep rating to get Golden Can]
9) (After receiving golden watering can) Well, I don't think this can go on forever. It's just no good.
Perfect Town Forever
When you have achieved a perfect town and received your Golden watering can, there are two ways to keep it perfect forever if you choose to do so. When you have done one of these two, then you never have to water your flowers ever again, meaning it would be a lot easier to keep your town perfect.
You will still have to play every once in a while to pick weeds. One fix to this is to put patterns all over the town so weeds have nowhere to appear, but that is kind of ugly and you can't easily run.
Another fix is to put flowers and trees everywhere so it doesn't look as ugly. (Then you could make a path with designs.)
Start to replace all the flowers in your town with red roses and water them every day until you get black roses. You may get 0-3 black roses a day when the whole town is filled with red roses, so this will not happen quickly. After you get black roses, don't water them until they wilt. After they wilt you water it with your Golden watering can and they will turn into golden roses. You never have to water golden roses so if you keep this up, you might get your town filled with golden roses in about 3-4 years. Your best chance to do this successfully is when you don't let people you don't trust into your town via Wi-Fi.
Obtain a golden rose and start to
it and then replace all your flowers in your perfect town with golden roses after you have enough of the golden roses. It is a much quicker method of getting many golden roses.
Mapping Your Town
Instead of using patterns, you may want to try mapping out your town with graph paper or in a computer program. Not only does this give you a concrete look at your town, it saves you time in laying down and picking up patterns and allows you to create plans for your town in terms of tree placement. Instead of using patterns, existing trees/landmarks and shovel holes can be used to align everything correctly. (Note that shovel holes disappear when you save and quit, saving you time for cleanup.)
for a site that grids your map for you.
Just put your town map pic on an sd card and upload it to the link above!
A map of a town before planning, created in MS Paint.
A map using Excel
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"